To our valued clients,
In response to the World Health Organization's recent monitoring of COVID-19's status, Dial Locksmith & Safeworld has implemented a number of new policies and procedures regarding our business practices. During these uncertain times, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remains a top priority for us.
With safety at the forefront of our business, we have taken the following steps to limit the potential transmission of COVID-19:
- All office staff and technicians are encouraged to follow recommended hygiene practices, such as washing their hands regularly and thoroughly, coughing into a tissue, and avoiding touching their face.
- If available, all office staff and technicians are to be provided with disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer, which should be used regularly (due to worldwide shortage of disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer we encourage regular washing of hands throughout the day).
- Prior to entering any client building or location, all staff and technicians will be required to disinfect hands and/or use disposable gloves. Any equipment or high-touch surfaces are to be properly cleaned and disinfected.
- We have adopted a "no hand-shake" policy.
- Employees who have travelled for business or personal reasons to any areas outside of Canada, have had family members who have done so, or have been in proximity to anyone suspected or confirmed of having the virus, are to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Effective immediately, all of our staff are encouraged to practice social distancing, and to refrain from any contact when sick and to pause all non-essential work travel.
- If employees are sick or are showing any symptoms, they are expected to stay home and immediately advise managers who will follow up and monitor their situation.
- If a case of COVID-19 is confirmed with any staff or technicians, or we are made aware of any confirmed locations where staff or technicians have worked, local health authorities will be contacted to ensure proper actions are taken to prevent any further spread of the virus. Any parties that have had contact with these individuals will be immediately informed to ensure proper reactive measures are taken.
- We are closely monitoring the situation and updates from global health organizations, and are following recommendations and guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), Canada Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The above measures are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep our staff, communities, and customers safe and to keep our business operational during this period of uncertainty.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this challenging time and hope that this gives you confidence in the actions we are taking.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call.
Dial Locksmith & SafeWorld Ltd.